het leven volgens henkdecorte

28 oktober 2009

Ongestelde vragen (8)

  • Waarom mis ik Het Laatste Uur zo hard op zondagavond?
  • Waarom is er nooit een Laatste Uur geweest met het thema 'Ongestelde Vragen' ?
  • Waarom fluister ik jouw naam nog?
  • Waarom ik (en niet een ander)?
  • Will you love me tomorrow?
  • Are you ready to be heartbroken?
  • Why can’t we live together?
  • Why don’t you try me tonight?
  • Who’s that girl?
  • Who’s gonna ride your wild horses?
  • Would I lie to you?
  • Have you ever seen the rain?
  • What’s a woman?
  • Is she really going out with him?
  • What’s the frequency, Kenneth?
  • Isn’t she lovely?
  • What time is love?
  • Do you really want to hurt me?
  • What have you done for me lately?
  • Do you think I’m sexy?
  • Voulez-vous couchez avec moi?
  • Why does it always rain on me?
  • What’s going on?
  • Should I stay or should I go?
  • Do they know it’s Christmas time?

Geen opmerkingen: